A2LA accredited, EIS provides professional services at an exceptional value. The EIS facility in Edinboro, PA is equipped with state of the art metrology equipment, and staffed by ASQ-certified technicians, engineers and management.
Affiliations & Accreditations
While the right equipment is quite necessary, it is not sufficient when it comes to metrology. A2LA accreditation is required in order to be considered for supplier status for many customers. The Erie Inspection Services team logged hundreds of hours to create a comprehensive quality system, complying with ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- A2LA accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard
- EIS participates in benchmarking as a member of the National Association for Proficiency Testing
EIS employs advanced technology, from our Nikon MM-800 toolscopes, to our Brown & Sharpe Optiv II CMM. Whether the job requires 300x magnification or touchless dimension measurement, EIS equipment can do the job.
Systems & Technology
Statistical & Reporting
- Minitab Statistical Software is utilized to perform basic and advanced capability studies and statistical analysis.
- EIS reports are easy-to-read and useful for engineering and quality customers… Our reports can also be supplied in customer-specified formats for easy import into your software applications.
Quality & Operations Systems
- EIS quality and operations systems include controls on the lab environment and measurement uncertainty, ensuring the most accurate results.